søndag 5. februar 2012


I recommend everybody to listen to the song below, it's so beautiful!

Anyway, after adding my blog url to loobook I have gotten a few pageviews so I guess I should write something here, but what? It's so dark and cold here and I just want to do nothing. School, eat, sleep. Norway in winter isn't a pleasure for anybody. Especially not if you don't like skiing and live in the middle of nowhere. On saturday it was too cold for me to walk the 1 km to my busstop to get to the gym! Looking at all this gorgeous spring fashion in stores and on fashon blogs makes me so excited for warmer temperatures, I want to wear my shorts and dresses again! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Love you blog its so pretty :)

    Keep up the good work babe!

    Would love if you could follow back:
    www.aliciakarastyle.blogspot.com

    x

    SvarSlett